YOU GUYS I’VE FOUND IT. THE SINGLE GREATEST TIME-LAPSE EUROPEAN HISTORY MAP. THE ONLY ONE YOU WILL EVER NEED.
Really, watch this. It’s fantastic.
Then I just, come on…
Fluff rice with a fork, never stir it with a spoon.
Vaseline is the best night time eye cream on the market.
You can buy alcohol and chips with your parents’ gas station credit cards.
If you force something, you’ll break it. That could be good or bad.
It’s important to read the care tags on your clothing and follow those instructions.
Related: don’t wash and dry j. crew wool sweaters.
Changing your car’s oil is not optional.
Whatever physical objects you acquire you will one day have to put into a box and move.
You’re allowed to disagree with negative feedback.
It’s always worth reading the instruction manual.
Nostalgia, like any drug, can be a poison or a remedy.
Pets are like human friends but better in every conceivable way.
Good doctors listen more than they talk.
You can’t fix a burned roux.
Just because someone is an authority figure does not mean they are intelligent/competent/right.
Measure twice, cut once.
Get your nice jeans and dress pants tailored by a professional.
If you’re uncomfortable wearing it you will not look good.
You’re not required to drink alcohol while in a bar.
There are a few things that cure all ills: the beach, your favorite album on vinyl, and fresh garlic.
Kindness is not weakness.
Baking soda is not baking powder.
Taking Excedrin P.M. while still in public is not advisable.
Terrible people will succeed. Wonderful people will fail. The world is not fair.
Appropriate footwear is always key.
You can absolutely be too forgiving.
Real humor punches up, not down.
Reading the assigned chapters will actually help you learn the material.
There are no adults. Everyone is as clueless as you are.
Applying eyeliner well is a timeless art.
You can always leave. Awkward dates, suffocating jobs, hometowns that you outgrow, relationships that aren’t growing in the right direction.
You can always come home again.
But it won’t be the same.
Life is too short for bad books, boring movies, shitty people, and margarine.
Never underestimate the importance of eyebrows.
- Glamour UK: What do you get riled up about in a feminist context?
- Gillian Anderson: A lot. I have feminist bones and when I hear things or see people react to women in certain ways I have very little tolerance.
- Glamour UK: But don't you feel sorry for modern men? Not knowing whether they should help us with our bags and open doors for us or whether we'll see it as an affront?
- Gillian Anderson: No. I don't feel sorry for men.
do not delete the text, only the pictures show up on your blog
Hello everyone, I am hosting the 7th annual giveaway. I love doing giveaways for you guys! They’re always so fun, and I love making someone’s year by giving them tons of items for FREE! so I’m at it again! These items are mostly brand new except a few which are in great condition, and have only been slightly used, being bought for me, or bought for the giveaway by me. This giveaway will end on exactly July 12th, 2014. I do not accept bribes, or pick people. The random generator I have coded will choose the winner. I will try to answer all questions that this post does not. p.s. my previous url was ilypizza (snuggul)
- THE GIVEAWAY DRAWING WILL BE COMPLETELY RANDOM (THROUGH A RANDOM GENERATOR)
ONE WINNER, WINS ALL OF THE ITEMS. (ONLY 1 Winner)
- Must be following snugguly
- You may reblog as much as you’d like! I are keeping track of how many times you have reblogged the giveaway.
- I are shipping world wide and for free to the winner (yes that means anywhere, so don’t feel that just because you don’t live in the USA you can’t win.)
If you have any questions just message me HERE
- GIVEAWAY ENDS ON JULY 12TH, 2014 (to allow me enough time to ship the items to the winner before our summer is over)
- Macbook Pro - $1300
- IPad 2 (16g) - $400
- IPhone 5s (gold & 32g) - $300
- Bose Speaker (bluetooth) - $200
- Galaxy S4- $350
- Kindle Fire HD- $200
- Go Pro- $400
- Fossil Watch- $250
- Pandora Bracelet (2 charms)- $240
- Tiffany & Co necklace- $120
- Life Proof case- $100
- 9 IPhone 5 cases- $100
- IPhone 5 headphones- $10
TOTAL = $3,970
Passed first year and got all my first chocie modules for next. Now I just have to pack everything into a million suitcases…